Today’s world is all about individuality and personalization, and Osborne is here to help! We have a tried-and-tested drafting and production team, ready to help you bring any creation to form. Some custom items we do include:
- Variations of standard items
- Copies of products you see online (many people send us items they find on pinterest)
- Copies of existing parts that need replacing
- Products you draw/create
- Custom furniture lines
- And more!
To get started, you can submit a quote request online HERE or call in at 800-849-8876 to talk to our friendly customer service representatives, who are happy to help! We try to make the process as quick and simple as possible- all the steps are listed below for your reference.
- The custom quote process starts when you contact us with a request for a quote. We will need a picture of the item, measurements, the wood type and how many you want.
- Once our customer service team has verified that we have all the needed information your quote goes to drafting for pricing and lead time, which usually takes only 1-2 business days.
- After pricing, the quote is sent back to you for approval.
- After you approve the quote price and lead time we update shipping and payment information on your account. If you are a new customer, an account is set up. A 50% deposit on the order is taken when the project price and lead time are approved.
- Once information is collected, the quote is sent back to drafting for the CAD drawing. The dimensions and images sent with the quote will be used to create the drawing.
- Our Drafting team will send the CAD to you for approval; if you see a detail that is off, let Drafting know and they will update the drawing to correct the detail.
- After the CAD is approved, a customer part number is created for production to make the items and the order is placed. This is when the official lead time on the quote begins.
- Once your custom creation is completed it will be packaged and shipped to you. The night that your order ships the remaining payment on your order is due.
- Your order is shipped, and you receive your beautiful custom item!
- Then you finish your project, and send us pictures so we can post them on all our social media pages for everyone to see how great it looks!
Contact our customer service team today to get your custom quote started to make the perfect part for your next project!